Sunday, April 26, 2009

Morning Sun Herb Farm

In about 15 LONG minutes, I'm going to head out to Morning Sun Herb farm. I am beside myself with excitement. It seems they have a variety of basil that is called Neapolitan. It grows to the size of your hand, is sweet, and you can use it in place of lettuce on sandwiches. I'm trying to contain my excitement. I'm imagining it on the tomatoes that I used to grown in my garden, but replaced with strawberries this year. I may have to break down and get some tomatoes...I still have some room for one or two next to the strawberries.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
My photo
www.patinadecorativefinishes.com I've been a decorative painter since 2004 and became a licensed CA contractor in 2008. I enjoy re-purposing and re-using...it's great for the environment AND my house! My blog is an extension of my business, Patina Decorative Finishes.