Saturday, May 9, 2009

Haws Watering Can



Every Mother's Day, I go to a nursery in the next town over and buy myself something I love for my garden. Obviously, a perennial or four! I've been doing this since 2004. I have four beautiful striped roses that hover around my fountain, a Sago palm that I just had to have from 2006. This year, I have asked for something a little different. It is a Haws Watering Can. It's pretentious, I know. When a friend asked me to take care of her gardens and pots when she was out of town, I noticed the MANY watering cans she had and I realized that a watering can would sure make my life easier than dragging the hose around. So, this is what I asked for. They are pricey, but supposed to last a lifetime. I cannot wait to see it and touch it.

2 comments:

Indy said...

I love to garden too and boy do I love perennials. What a great tradition to go and shop each year. I love the watering can. It is beautiful. I plan on going this for a few plants. I always say a few but it is so hard not to come home with many. Enjoy your new watering can!

Justine said...

I hope you got your watering can!!!!!

Justine :o )


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
My photo
www.patinadecorativefinishes.com I've been a decorative painter since 2004 and became a licensed CA contractor in 2008. I enjoy re-purposing and re-using...it's great for the environment AND my house! My blog is an extension of my business, Patina Decorative Finishes.