Thursday, April 23, 2009

Need much more of this...

I'd rather have roses on my table
than diamonds around my neck.
-Emma Goldman

Cabana variegated rose...
as summer goes onward, these double in size.

Candytuft (Iberis Sempervirens)
This is actually an evergreen that is woody and low growing. When I first bought this, it was about 3 inches tall and maybe 2 inches in width. I didn't like the way it had a short blossom to it, but maybe it just hadn't matured yet. I now love it and want much, much more of it...everywhere!







Ranunculus (Persian Buttercup). This is my
first year playing with this. I have found out
of the three I bought, only one is surviving...hmmm. No time for high maintenance flowers in my life.


No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
My photo
www.patinadecorativefinishes.com I've been a decorative painter since 2004 and became a licensed CA contractor in 2008. I enjoy re-purposing and re-using...it's great for the environment AND my house! My blog is an extension of my business, Patina Decorative Finishes.