Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Snow in California

With the most recent windstorms in California...
allergies running wild but, we've had...SNOW!
The tree is humming with all the pollination!
If you click on the photo you can see it "snowing!"

Don't you love all the letter stuff that's out
these days? Anthropologie and
Pottery Barn have been running
wild with them lately, why can't the garden
have it's own touch, too?! I actually transferred
this about 10 feet yesterday down the fence and
was so afraid I would kill the Ivy when I
repositioned it. All we need is a little sun and it
will look as full as it was before I moved it! And,
no, it does not stand for a bad word.

This month I am going to learn to:

1. compost, it's almost earth day.
2. propagate my favorite roses
3. try my hand at wheat grass
4. split up my japanese blood grass
it has gone berserk...

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
My photo
www.patinadecorativefinishes.com I've been a decorative painter since 2004 and became a licensed CA contractor in 2008. I enjoy re-purposing and re-using...it's great for the environment AND my house! My blog is an extension of my business, Patina Decorative Finishes.