Monday, April 27, 2009


The $3.99 no name, bare root, no name, fancy silver tag-LESS, gradeless roses. The base has tiny snippets of pink, but the blossom the most fabulous cream. They smell heavenly. Proof that you don't have to spend a fortune to find something nice. The first year I got these, I thought they were not going to make it. Going on year 4 with them and the rose bush is about 3'x4'. I dream of these along a picket fence and have propagated a bunch of cuttings in hopes to get more. Since they are generic and unpatented, the rose police will not hunt me down, either!


1 comment:

niartist said...

Generic or not - $3.99 or $399, they're beautiful!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
My photo
www.patinadecorativefinishes.com I've been a decorative painter since 2004 and became a licensed CA contractor in 2008. I enjoy re-purposing and re-using...it's great for the environment AND my house! My blog is an extension of my business, Patina Decorative Finishes.