Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Found in camera...


Photographer chick has been inside:


I recently taped off a big rectangle on the
outside of my kitchen cabinets and made a
chalkboard grocery list. I love the new
Krylon chalkboard spray paint. It's
surprisingly much easier to use than
the can chalkboard paint!

And the easiest part is that when it's
time to go to the grocery store, I just
take a picture with my iphone.

It's so green.

This amazing piece of furniture houses all
of the kids board games. I discovered it in
Historic Folsom and added the diamonds for
character. It has a decal that was placed
crooked and it came that way and at first,
it drove me crazy, but now I think it just
adds charm.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great chalkboard idea!! You green Mama you :)

Katie said...

Chalkboard = fantastic idea!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
My photo
www.patinadecorativefinishes.com I've been a decorative painter since 2004 and became a licensed CA contractor in 2008. I enjoy re-purposing and re-using...it's great for the environment AND my house! My blog is an extension of my business, Patina Decorative Finishes.