Monday, May 4, 2009

My friend...

told his friend and that friend told his friend and...
well, you get the picture...

On Friday, I took my little man to his kindergarten field trip to a small little farm in the next town over. As we were getting an introduction, the farm director pointed to the greenhouse and said, "We have plants for sale, also, if anyone is interested."I tried to contain myself as I had to take my group of 3 boys around FIRST. Long story short, one was a wanderer, one just plain didn't listen and the other was perfect. Can you guess which one was my little man...ahhhahhahha. Goat sh*% on the bottom of the shoes and two hours later with the boys happily tucked on the bus, I dashed back in to check out the greenhouse. The director was in there and told me that all of the plants were grown from seed by special needs kids. Uh, okay, sold. I brought home two of these Ageratum that I quickly found a sun/shade spot for!



No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
My photo
www.patinadecorativefinishes.com I've been a decorative painter since 2004 and became a licensed CA contractor in 2008. I enjoy re-purposing and re-using...it's great for the environment AND my house! My blog is an extension of my business, Patina Decorative Finishes.