Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring in California!


A friend gave me this flower box a long time ago when they were re-landscaping their yard. It's been sitting on the side of the shed for a year now with nothing in it because it was so boring. I had an AHA! moment and I knew just what to do with it!

It's so perfectly weathered that the bottom is rotted. I fixed the bottom, added a layer of plastic and some mulching to keep it moist as this part of my yard doesn't get as much of the sprinklers! I like it!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
My photo
www.patinadecorativefinishes.com I've been a decorative painter since 2004 and became a licensed CA contractor in 2008. I enjoy re-purposing and re-using...it's great for the environment AND my house! My blog is an extension of my business, Patina Decorative Finishes.